www.fiskateers.com

1/13/11

Onion Envelope

I've been planning to post a couple of things this past week and time keeps getting away.  But the good news is I've been making great headway getting my house back in order.



Scrapbook and Cards Today has a pretty nice blog with some really great project ideas.  Today, I found this one called an "Onion Envelope".  The name is because this fun card, mini scrapbook, has so many layers and I can't wait to try it.  Here is the link to Scrapbook and Cards Today where you can find detailed instructions.  Have fun and post a comment if you give this a try and let me know where to see a picture of your finished card.


On another note, I've been playing a little bit too.  Here is a card I made using an odd assortment of supplies.  The picture isn't great; it distorts the color a bit, but Billie (my dog) had so much fun holding this card up for the picture, I didn't have the heart to take another one.  It's a bit hard to tell, but I tilted the entire front of the card so more of the base black would show, then I used a copper metallic rub to distress the edges of the black cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment